Business Services //

Marketing & Advertising

Real Estate Services //

Development Consulting


John Locher, founder of Locher & Associates, is an executive-level marketing professional and entrepreneur, specializing in timeshare. He knows how to market to timeshare owners, and attract those prospects who may be interested in the product. As co-founder and former VP of Marketing and Sales for, he was instrumental in growing the innovative companys database to 1.5 million registered users-- 40% of whom own a timeshare, and the other 60% travelers interested in the product -- for an overall cost per acquisition rate of under $3. Such a rate was formerly unheard of in the industry. The company did all this while maintaining an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, also an industry rarity. Current client include wonderful companies like,, and